- Every foreign national who is issued a long-term residence permit for the territory of the Czech Republic after 1 January 2021 should attend this course.
- Every foreign national issued a permanent residence permit after 1 January 2021 without the prerequisite of a previously authorized stay in the territory should also attend this course.
- It is necessary to complete the adaptation and integration course within one year of receiving a respective residence permit.
- ** This does not apply to European Union citizens and their family members.
- ** The compulsory integration course also does not apply to foreign nationals younger than 15 or older than 61 at the time of the final decision on the residency permit.
Places for attending the course:
- Courses are administered by Centres for Support of Integration of Foreign Nationals (http://www.integracnicentra.cz).
- There are 18 such centres in the Czech Republic, and it is up to the foreign national to choose which centre to take the course at.
Integration center in Ceske Budejovice
|Address||Kněžskodvorská 2296/8A, České Budějovice 370 04.|
|Contact||phone: + 420 387 202 508, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Opening hours||Monday: 12:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: Not open to the public
Wednesday: 12:00 – 18:00
Thursday 08:00 – 12:00
Friday 08:00 – 12:00
Details of the course
A four-hour course provided by a qualified instructor and interpreter/translator. A qualified interpreter interprets the course content in English, French, Mongolian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Ukrainian or Vietnamese.
Fee: CZK 1 500 per person between ages 15 and 61.
Registration Portal: https://frs.gov.cz
** After attending the course, the foreign national receives an attendance certificate.
What happens if I don’t complete the course?
‘Failure to complete the adaptation and integration course within a year of obtaining a residence permit is a punishable offence by a fine of up to 10,000 CZK.’
** Further information on the course, registration and exceptions are available in the link below. https://www.vitejtevcr.cz/en/how-to-register
** Note : This Information is written as of July 2022 and contains up-to-date information. Before taking on any procedures, please make sure to closely examine the website https://www.vitejtevcr.cz/en/vitejte-v-cr https://www.mvcr.cz/